Asthma is a long term lung disease. There are various cause of Asthma. Some causes of this disease are given bellow:
- Asthma can be passed from parents to their children.
- It can be a certain respiratory infections.
- Contact with air-borne allergens such as tobacco smoke, pollen grains, chemicals, dust, mites or some food substances.
- Sometimes it happens due to cold and cough.
- The person suffering from Asthma should know about the allergens causing this disease.
- Medicines should be taken after consultation with a doctor.
- Hygienic and healthy lifestyle should be maintained.
- Regular checkups for asthma should be done.